BLAKE ANDREWS HYPNOTIC SHOW
TECHNICAL STAGE DETAILS
PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING:
- 15 CHAIRS ON STAGE. Chairs should not 'jiggle'; should be matching
in type, style and color; should be spaced 8 inches apart. Make
sure there are no sharp corners, no possibility of splinters.
- DRESSING ROOM. Must be clean; have a coat rack with hangers; have
a sink or basin with clean water; a mirror; curtains or BLOCKED OFF
WINDOWS. ONLY BLAKE ANDREWS SHOULD HAVE A KEY TO THE ROOM FOR SECURITY.
- STAIRS FOR VOLUNTEERS. If portable, place on floor centerstage.
- 4 STURDY TABLES. The large table is for heavy sound equipment,
about 21/2' X 5'. Place this table on the side of the stage where
the light control switches are located. Provide 2 additional STURDY
tables for the audience speaker cabinets . . . in front of stage.
- UNLOADERS/LOADERS. Doesn't apply to all show situations. Blake Andrews
will enter at the door CLOSEST TO THE STAGE. PLEASE HAVE THIS OPEN 1 1/2
HOURS BEFORE SHOWTIME. Sound equipment must be used daily, please
ask your helpers to handle the equipment VERY CAREFULLY.
- STAGE CREW. One or two people, as required, familiar with and
able to operate your stage and audience lights. Also, one general
stage assistant during the show to remove empty chairs, open curtains,
etc. NO MORE THAN TWO PEOPLE ARE PERMITTED BACKSTAGE ONCE THE
SHOW BEGINS. Please use curtains if available.
- ROAD TOUR/AIR TOUR. If this is a ROAD TOUR, SHOW CARRIES OWN PA SYSTEM,
SHOW CARRIES OWN LIGHT SYSTEM.
If this is an AIR TOUR. YOU MUST PROVIDE A COMPLETE
QUALITY SOUND SYSTEM, PREFERABLY TWO SOUND COLUMNS OR BOXES,
PLUS AT LEAST ONE (PREFERABLY TWO) MONITOR SPEAKERS AT THE BACK OF
THE STAGE. A MONITOR SPEAKER IS ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL FOR THE HYPNOSIS
SHOW AS IT IS HARD FOR VOLUNTEERS ON STAGE TO HEAR WITHOUT A MONITOR.
If necessary, borrow or rent a system from a band in exchange for
complimentary tickets. A poor sound system GUARANTEES a poor show. If
necessary, spend a few dollars so your audience has CLEAR and POWERFUL
sound. Please also provide lighting if possible.
- VERY IMPORTANT: IF USING A PORTABLE STAGE. FOR SAFETY,
HAVE IT AS LARGE AS POSSIBLE, AGAINST THE BACK WALL.